Monday, August 26, 2013

# 8


Divine Sock Wool! Love the stripes.
Yes, yes another Barn Square.  But I tell you these squares are a delight, and so portable.  It is amazing what can happen with a row, well in the case a round, here and there.  That spell in the car waiting for soccer practice to start has become an opportunity.

My eldest son asked if I would finish this rug by Christmas - hell no.  But at the moment this project has good momentum.  I am also discovering how my knitting develops as I repeat this square, around and around.  Plus there is the fun of using up bits and pieces of wool

There is other work happening, but some things require more time.  And such projects are helped by a wet weekend when everyone here has colds. . . .
Something in the make . . . 



No comments:

Post a Comment