Thursday, October 10, 2013

#16

Another striped Barn Square, 17th one completed

What happens when you announce a plan out loud is people witness it, and keep you on track.  My little brother passed a comment a couple of weeks ago that things had gone quiet here - how's that!!  He is right . . . though as I am slightly ahead of schedule and working on a large project I remained relaxed.

And I had the 17th Barn Square on the needles at the time, lovely an striped one.  Slightly more blue than I expected, but fun anyway.

And I was on holiday so plans of crafting were put aside for a bit!  This weekend I fly to London, first time ever!  And in preparation I have managed to find the correct size of DPN to knit on the plane - yet to see if that actually happens.  This week has been full of lists of things to do, lists which seem to keep growing.  However Saturday night looms and once that plane lifts off, well anything not done is forgotten isn't it!

No comments:

Post a Comment