Thursday, November 21, 2013

# 21

This week a mending job finally found traction, and lift off.   Two pairs of jeans, which still work around the top, but have sprouted skinny 13 year old ankles out the bottom, have found a new life as jean shorts.

Jeans short for Master 13

Of course I do agree, this does not qualify for the list here. In fact my craft group started life self titled No More Mending, to promote the idea of a making life that did not focus on mending and alterations for the family (although sometimes these are very satisfying none the less).  However the result of this project was a few tempting off cuts . . .


Well tempting for a girl with a bent for recycling denim!

Wee craft bag
So I finally used a picture that I printed and applied to fabric back in 2009, under the tuition of my creative friend Suzanne.  To be honest I am not sure how the picture will wear but for now I like it.
What to put in this little bag?  Well turns out it is a perfect size for a knitting project I might like to cart around!


And then there were 5 more projects waiting in the line . . . . 

No comments:

Post a Comment