Monday, November 25, 2013

# 22

I had in my mind that the final projects here would be Christmas gift making.  But it seems these squares keep coming off the needles.


This square is the second from the same ball of wool.  I really liked this stripe, and there was heaps of wool, and I wanted to knit while I watched TV, so there you go, there are going to be some repeats in this quilt.  Still a while to go, but I have nearly reached the half way point with 19 complete squares (out of 42).
It is very warm here now, and the inclination to knit, even small squares in sock wool is diminishing.  However during a day at home there are a few hours when it is literally too hot to be outside, so I have been on my sewing machine a little . . which has been fun.  Sewing projects next I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment